The Parenting Center & the Elementary PTAs invite you to ...
A Q&A about
the ABC’s of Kindergarten
9:30am - 10:30am
Seth Boyden Elementary School
274 Boyden Avenue ~ Maplewood, NJ 07040
|Affordable Care Act Saturday Enrollment Services
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT to get free help choosing and enrolling in a Health Care Plan. Call Orange Navigators at 973-500-6031 or email Mark.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appointments are available
Hilton Branch Library from 10 am to 12 noon:
What to Bring
• Social Security Numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
• Employer and income information for every member of your household who needs coverage (for example, from pay stubs or W-2 forms—Wage and Tax Statements)
• Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household.
• Green Card – Visa or proof of residency.
• Drivers License – Passport – Birth Certificate
• Photo ID
Township of Maplewood
Municipal Building, 574 Valley Street
Maplewood, New Jersey 07040-2691
Telephone (973) 762-8120
Fax: (973) 762-3645
TOWNSHIP OF MAPLEWOOD
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Notice is hereby given that sealed bids will be received by Elizabeth J. Fritzen, Township Clerk for the Township of Maplewood, County of Essex, State of New Jersey on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 10:00 A.M. prevailing time at the Municipal Building, 574 Valley Street, Maplewood, New Jersey at which time and place bids will be opened and read in public for:
“RECYCLING COLLECTION AND DISPOSAL”
Specifications and other bid information may be obtained at the Office of the Maplewood Township Purchasing Agent, 574 Valley Street, Maplewood, New Jersey, during regular business hours
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
Bids must be prepared on the Proposal Sheets furnished by the Township, enclosed in a sealed envelope and plainly marked as follows:
(1) addressed to OWNER, Elizabeth J. Fritzen, Township Clerk
Township of Maplewood
574 Valley Street
Maplewood, NJ 07040
(2) bearing the name and address of the bidder written on the face of the envelope and
(3) clearly marked “BID” with the contract title and bid # (if applicable) being bid.
Bidders are required to comply with the requirements of P.L.1975, c.127 (N.J.A.C.17:27 et seq.).
|1/30/2015 9:00 AM|
|2/10/2015 9:59 AM|