Sunday, December 30, 2012

MAPLEWOODIAN'S FOUR-YEAR ANNIVERSARY

It has been four years since Maplewoodian.com first signed on, and we thank all of our supporters for their help.

As you may know, I took up with this effort to offer information, opinion and my rants in the wake of the resignation of former Mayor Ken Pettis in late 2008, which I did not believe was properly covered in other news outlets.

Since then, we have received great cooperation and support from township officials, police and fire and other readers and residents. 

I give credit also to MOL and Jamie Ross, with whom I have had ups and downs, for his support. He remains the grandfather of Maplewood web sites and a valid source for chat, even if it sometimes goes off the edge.

I will seek to keep putting up information that PATCH and the News-Record doesn't want to or cannot provide.

I also continue to seek your help with tips and information that you come across that others should know. Send anything to joestrupp@yahoo.com and keep following me on Twitter via @maplewoodian.

Thanks, Joe

No comments: