Wednesday, January 16, 2013

MAPLEWOOD ONLINE CENSORSHIP RETURNS AGAIN

Maplewoodonline never ceases to amaze me,

After removing notices about the St. James Gate incident from MOL, the website then allowed a thread, and my posting of a link to this site -- which is the only news site that has reported on this incident for some reason.

Today, my posting has been removed and Jamie Ross has posted only one part of the story, the statement released by St. James Gate yesterday. No other piece of the story, such as claims from the alleged victim.

You can read our story of the incident, with all information HERE.

He has also, again, banned me from the site and closed discussion of the story with this statement:


Here's the response - please note the last line I added and respect our moderation of the incident:
http://forum.maplewoodonline.com/vc/discussion/92058/st-james-gate-response

His link than takes you to the St. James Gate statement, with this line:
  • From MOL - this case is going to court on January 24 - we prefer the details of the incident not to be discussed online and the case to be handled in the proper manner. 
This discussion has been closed.



This is a sad and, frankly, offensive approach to running the most trafficked blog in town, limiting discussion and essentially giving only part of the story.


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why bother with MOL anymore? Idiots.

Anonymous said...

your story posted a lot of things that shouldn't be public before the trial - ugh!

Joe Strupp said...

Such as?

Anonymous said...

50% of your stories are about Maplewood Online censoring and banning you - and you wonder why they ban you?

HILARIOUS

Anonymous said...

Maplewood Online is a joke.

Joe Strupp said...

I think your a bit wrong on that 50% claim, but think what you wish. All views welcomed here.

Anonymous said...

It's obvious tat Jamie and Dave Ross are friends and probably drinking buddies with the Meade family and st James gate.

Anonymous said...

The incident at St. James Gate is an important one, please continue to provide coverage, there do not appear to be many other sources giving information yet.

Anonymous said...

Screw this place

Anonymous said...

Jimmy may have just done, just that.

...or maybe he didn't and Maplewood will get to keep their "faggot" hating and punishing bar. Maplewood.

Anonymous said...

Agreed, If you don't kiss GL's or Reingold's ass it will get you banned

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is Liz. Dave just banned me for about the 40th time because his neo-con smug suburbanites sponsors can't stand the truth.

Unknown said...

All of my user accounts on my computer crashed after Dave banned me for my "history" with Mol.He and his right wing buddy "ctrzaska" are ma lining me now on my thread about the DC shooting.

Unknown said...

They are presenting me in a horrible way and not allowing me to present my views.I have done absolutely NOTHING wrong,and they constantly insult me.

Anonymous said...

dave ross is a jerk.

Anonymous said...

Look at "maplewood sniper" on youtube and see what kind of town maplewood is and what kind of people run this town.

Darren Demers said...

Today, my posting has been removed and Jamie Ross has posted only one part of the story, the statement released by St. James Gate yesterday. No other piece of the story, such as claims from the alleged victim. satin sheets , king comforter sets on sale ,