Wednesday, April 11, 2012


Patch is all over the fire last night that killed two cats:

A kitchen fire in a home on Salter Place in Maplewood this evening caused extensive heat and smoke damage to the home.
Maplewood Fire Chief Joseph Richardella, who was on scene, explained that the family was not at home at the time of the fire. The home owners are staying with neighbors tonight as firefighters continue to ventilate smoke from the basement and clean uo the scene. Two cats did perish in the fire.

No comments: