Wednesday, January 6, 2016

TC MEMBER GREG LEMBRICH INVITES YOU TO COMMUTE WITH HIM

Just days into his first term on the Township Committee and TC Member Greg Lembrich wants to reach out to residents even more.

Announcing he will have regular office hours similar to those by some other TC veterans, Lembrich said he will go one step further and invite residents to take the train into New York with him in the morning.

Declaring Commute with a Committeeman, Lembrich said Tuesday night he will share the ride into his day job if any voters want to talk policy along the way.

"If someone wants to discuss town issues with me, they can send me an email," Lembrich said at Tuesday's meeting. "I would love the option to ride the train with them and discuss the issues they want to discuss. I would hope some people would want to take me up on that."

Lembrich's Township email is glembrich@twp.maplewood.nj.us

No comments: